I don't mind changing it. By the way, it did happen to my family. But they'd already changed their name to escape persecution, so I suppose the truth could be they just changed it again. If you want to talk live, there is always the Discord.
I like playing with language, that's how I came up with dissecting the wish sentence. Re girl.
- a female child
- a person's daughter, especially a young one.
- a young or relatively young woman.
- a young woman of a specified kind or having a specified job.
- women who mix socially or belong to a particular group, team, or profession.
- a female romantic partner
- a female servant or employee
- a woman who is an accepted or integral member of a female social group
- Comes from the low german Gör (denoting a child or young person of either sex): perhaps related to Low German gör ‘child’.
- a female domesticated animal and especially a pet
- a female friend
- a woman or girl native to a given place
We've covered a few of those...but...some opportunities...
- Only females in relationships
- Only females that are part of a social group
- That low german indicating young person of either sex could be fun for the weekend
- Natives plays on a few things.
- I'm not sure how I'd do pet, but I like the occasional weird twist.